What do you intend to study?

What do you intend to study?

–  If you are still in secondary school, or if you have completed secondary school, but have not attended any additional academic coursework, then you will applying to study an Associate’s Degree, or a Bachelors degree as a first year student, or “freshman”.

–  If you are currently attending or have attended a university, but you have NOT graduated from that institution with a degree, then you would be applying to a U.S. university as a “transfer” student in order to complete a bachelor’s degree.

–  If you have finished and received a degree from a university, it is likely that you can apply for admission into a Master’s Degree program in the U.S.

Learn more tips on finding a university here.

Post a comment