Hobsons’ Virtual Student Fair
September 22, 2012
What to Expect at This Event
- A realistic, computer-generated environment where you can interact with others. View these sample event photos: campus, e-library, lobby, and exhibit hall.
- Get admissions information from U.S. colleges and universities: chat live with them when you log in!
- Chat with international students like you who are already on campus.
- Watch student video webcasts and download them.
- Be eligible to win USD3,000 in scholarships- all you need to do is follow these 2 easy steps: 1) Register Online and 2) Attend the Fair.
Adler School of Professional Psychology,
Alliant International University,
American English & Culture Program, Arizona State University,
Brooklyn College – CUNY,
Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo,
Carey Business School: John Hopkins Carey School of Business,
Georgia State University Robinson College of Business,
Hunter College – CUNY International English Language Institute,
Illinois State University,
Long Island University (Brooklyn Campus),
Long Island University (CW Post Campus),
North Dakota State University,
Northeatern University College of Professional Studies,
Ohio Wesleyan University,
Oklahoma State University,
Sacred Heart University,
School of the Museum of Fine Arts,
St. John’s University,
Stony Brook University, State University of New York ,
The University of Arizona,
University of Cincinnati,
University of Pittsburgh, Katz School of Business,
University of San Diego,
University of South Carolina at Columbia,
University of South Florida,
Willamette University MBA,