University of Maine
- Established in 1865, University of Maine is land, sea and space grant institution, and the flagship campus of University of Maine System.
- Located in the North Eastern part of USA, not too far from Boston with airport close to campus.
- Maine is #1 safest state in USA and UMaine's small college town atmosphere, pristine nature, and calm environment creates a perfect environment for studying and conducting research.
- R1 Research university with 12,000+ students, ~500 international from 80+ countries.
- Home of the world's largest 3D printer, world’s largest 3D printed boat, and BioHome3D, the first 3D-printed house made entirely with bio-based materials.
- 200+ degree programs - Bachelors, Masters, PhD levels. Premier programs in Engineering, Business, Computer Science, Marine Sciences, Forestry, and many more.
- NCAA Division I sports, including football, basketball, and our renowned field hockey and ice hockey programs.
- 200+ student clubs, state of the art Recreation and Art Centers, weekly international Coffee-Hour, along with Culture Festival in Fall and Dance Festival in Spring semesters.
- All admitted undergraduate students receive merit-based scholarships, ranging from $5,000 to $20,000/year! On-campus housing options and meal plans are available and encouraged.